Tuesday, January 22, 2019

For Women: What Does Independence Mean? Make Your Own Rules


Area: Women’s Interests
Are you too dependent on your man? It’s time to get independent. If needed, break some rules and make new ones. Ha ha! It’s high time to enjoy the mojo of life.

What would independence mean to you? To me independence means being financially free and be able to go places within my budget and buying stuff for myself. I would however not venture to go out at night. I would complete all my duties and To Dos within the day. I would not share all my personal problems with just anyone – only the people I trust. I would have big thoughts on my life overall and dream big dreams which I would like to materialize with all my perseverance and determination. I would do anything I love to do for my peace of mind and for my satisfaction. These are some of the rules I have set for myself to enjoy and benefit from my life.

How about you? What are your dreams and aspirations? How would you like to get independent? What are the rules you would like to follow? What changes would you like to make to your rules so that your dreams can get manifested faster? What is the tiniest action you could take today towards them?

Consider the above questions and make your new rules a priority. You are bound to get more independent. Think also what actions you could take to make your new rules. Now that’s a lot to take in. You don’t have to do everything today. It can be one action/thought per day and you go slow.

Everything you want can come to fruition. Remember you are making new rules to get more independent and make your dreams a reality. Isn’t it? So be consistent, modify your rules as you would like and get out strong and more independent. Sounds good?

All the best,
Rosie
P.S For a wealth of free resources based on stunning fiction stories, amazing self-help eBooks and awesome academic guides along with large book images and inspirational quotes, visit my Facebook page here. When you visit that page, remember to like the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Raise Vibrational Frequency for Happiness

Area: Self-Improvement We are all here on this earth to do things we love to do and be happy. How then is it possible for us to raise t...